Raptor Photo Contest
IT’S THAT TIME! Submissions for the 2020 RMRP Photo Calendar Contest are now open!
The Rocky Mountain Raptor Program invites amateur and professional photographers to submit their photos of birds of prey. The top 13 photographs will be included in the RMRP Annual 2020 Raptor Photo Calendar. All photographs will include photo credits. Winning photographers will receive a free copy of the calendar, and a discount on additional calendar purchases.
Wild or captive, raptor photos that capture the beauty and ingenuity of these amazing creatures will aid the mission of RMRP to inspire the protection and appreciation of raptors and their habitats.
- All photographs must show ethical behavior around wildlife. Please refer to the American Birding Associations Code of Ethics which can be found at this website: www.aba.org/about/ethics.html
- Raptors from around the world photographed in the wild or in captivity qualify.
- Photos must be sized for printing at 12 inches wide by 10 inches high (3,600X3,000 pixels at dpi).
- Submissions must be high quality JPEG file/RGB color space.
- Initial photograph entry fee is $20, each additional photo submission is $10 each.
Submission deadline is July 1, 2019.
- Submissions can be made via CDR, flash drive, or similar digital media. Please DO NOT email submissions.
- The 2020 Calendar Submission Form and payment MUST accompany images. Payment can be made by check or credit card.
- Submissions can be mailed to:
Rocky Mountain Raptor Program
2519 S. Shields Street, #115
Fort Collins, CO 80526
- Submissions can be made online via our Dropbox Account.
- Please label all photos with your last name and species of bird.
Not a photographer but you want to be a part of this great project? We have a deal for you. Become a sponsor of the calendar. We have everything from day sponsors up to the cover sponsor. All of this helps to fund the mission of the RMRP: To inspire the protection and appreciation of raptors and the spaces that they live through excellence in raptor rehabilitation, research and education.
Alpine Vista Sponsor - $50
Forest Edge Sponsor - $100
River Delta Sponsor - $250
Rolling Plains Sponsor - $500
Foothills Sponsor - $1500
Mountain Peaks Sponsor - $4000
Click here to learn how to participate: 2020 Calendar Sponsorship Form