The small staff at the Rocky Mountain Raptor Program have nearly 200 years of combined experience caring for raptors and providing conservation education. They are the leaders of our volunteer corps and provide the care and services necessary to make this organization possible.
Select a staff member from the list to learn more about that individual and their role at RMRP.
- Carin Avila, Executive Director & Board Chair
- Lisa Winta, Assistant Director and Volunteer Program Director
- Gail Kratz, Rehabilitation & Research Director
- Mike Tincher, Rehabilitation & Research Coordinator
- Lynsey Reed, Director of Donor Relations
- Jennifer Elliot, Data and Donor Coordinator
- Jessica Miller, Education & Outreach Coordinator
- Bonnie Cleaver, Education Avian Coordinator
- Jazmine Fenner, Education & Outreach Assistant
- Carrie Laxson, Rehabilitation & Research Assistant
- Frank Hoffman, Rehabilitation & Research Assistant
- Shayna Maddalena, Rehabilitation & Research Associate
- Judy Scherpelz, Founding Director & Chairman Emeritus