It's already been a whole year??? Crazy to think! It's time to start the hunt for next 13 greatest pictures to feature in the RMRP 2018 Photo Calendar.
This calendar project is a huge resource for the RMRP - it's a way to not only raise funds for the patients in our care, but to help raise awareness of our life-saving mission.
- Photos must be sized for printing at 12 inches wide by 10 inches high (3,600 x 3,000 pixels - at dpi).
- Please submit in high quality JPEG file/RGB color space.
- Photographs can be taken in the wild or in captivity of any raptor around the world.
- Submission forms for each photograph must be completed. You can download submission forms at www.rmrp.org.
- Photo submissions are $20 for the first photo and $10 for each additional photo. These submission fees help defray the cost of printing the calendar.
- Please note that all photographs must show ethical behavior around wildlife. Please refer to the American Birding Associations Code of Ethics.
- Photos must be submitted by July 1, 2017. Submissions must be made on CDR, flash drive, Dropbox or similar media. PLEASE DO NOT EMAIL SUBMISSIONS.
- Submissions can be mailed to:
Rocky Mountain Raptor Program
2519 S. Shields Street, #115
Fort Collins, CO 80526
- To submit your photo via DropBox send an e-mail to Judy@rmrp.org to request the link.
Deadline for submissions is July 1, 2017
Last year we received over 120 amazing photos to pick from! Boy, was that a hard job! Winners will be announced by August 1st, 2017. Winners will receive copy(ies) of the calendar, discounts on purchases of additional calendars, and photo credits will be posted with all photos.